Toward Next-Generation Optical Brain-Function Imaging
Just how the human brain functions remains one of the greatest unsolved puzzles. To solve this mystery, brain-function imaging for visualization of brain functions has developed rapidly in recent years. In particular, in vivo optical imaging by functional near-infrared spectroscopy (fNIRS) has attracted attention as a technique that supports next-generation brain science. Utilizing its leading-edge science and technology, Shimadzu has developed the LABNIRS, thereby contributing to the still growing field of brain science.
- Next-generation optical brain-function measurements start withmulti-channel and high density
- High-speed sampling
- Reliability of 3 wavelengths and photomultiplier tube achieve superb sensitivity
- Intuitive user interface
- Measurement and analysis by simple button clicks
- Comprehensive options provide powerful measurement support
- Increase the number of channels according to the aim of the experiments
Expanding Range of Research Applications
► LABNIRS （флаер, 186 KБ）
This page may contain references to products that are not available in your country.
Please contact us to check the availability of these products in your country.